LATE REGISTRATIONS for 2017/2018: Please email us at email@example.com for questions about late registrations.
2018/2019 Children’s Classes & Registration:
Preschool to Grade 12: Please complete forms 1-4 and keep form 5 for your records.
To avoid line-ups on the first day of school, please return the registration forms electronically by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and consider paying by E-Transfer. Payments are accepted starting June 15, 2018.
You are also welcome to bring the forms with you on the first day of school.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OUR 2018/2019 CHILDREN’S CLASSES:
- Are you between 11-13 years old and a Grade 6, 7 or 8 student interested in learning German? Start with our Grade 7 beginner class and we will help you achieve your language goals!
- Stay with us and receive your Alberta High School Credits!
- Are you interested in studying or working in Germany for your post-secondary education? We offer the internationally recognized German Language Diplomas Level 1 & 2!
PRESCHOOL – GRADE 12: The following classes are offered from September 2018 to June 2019 on Saturdays, 9:30am-12:45pm:
- Preschool (for 3-4 year olds)
- Kindergarten to Grade 12
We offer our students:
- Alberta High School Credit where applicable
- Internationally recognized Deutsches Sprachdiplom (German Language Diploma Levels I and II): includes class and exam preparation
- Instruction by qualified teachers and native speakers
- Use of our library
Fees for our 2018/2019 Children’s classes are outlined below: (please note that fees may change for next school year)
- Preschool: $480
- Kindergarten: $520
- Grades 1 to 6: $545
- Grades 7 to 12: $655
- Opt-out fee for AGM: $50
- Opt-out fee for volunteering: $200